On this page we’re going to walk through all general settings available to you in Cyber Fundraiser.
Go to Dashboard>>Fundraiser>>Settings and select ‘Generals‘ tab to make these configurations.
There are differnet fields in this tab which are explaned below:
- Minimum Goal Amount for the project: This is the minimum amount for Project Goal. Your Project Goal Amount should be greater than Minimum Goal Amount that you will set here.
- Maximum Goal Amount for the project : This is the maximum amount for Project Goal. Your Project Goal Amount should be less than Maximum Goal Amount that you will set here.
- Minimum Donation Amount: This is the minimum amount for donation i.e. least amount which a donor can donate.
- Currency: This field is for Currency i.e in which currency you wants to receive donation.
- Currency Position: This field is for Currency Position i.e ‘Before Amount’, ‘After Amount’.
- Enable Login/Signup on Checkout Page: Either you want to show Login/Sign Up Tab on Checkout page or not.
- Date Format: Select Format in which you want to show dates.
- Show Closed Project: Either you want to show Closed Projects on front or not.
- Project Pledg-o-meter Settings: These settings are for a Cyber Element ‘Project Pledg-o-Meter’. In this section we can set a theme and padding amount for pledge-o-meter. We can manage the space between amount tabs in Pledg-o-Meter by setting ‘Padding Amount’.
- Twitter Feeds Setting: This setting is for a Cyber Element ‘Cyber Twitter Feeds’ and this field is for twitter name. Set your Twitter name or the Twitter name for which you want to show feeds.